Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Whoot Whoot

Hello there whoever you may be :)
So right now I'm meant to be in the midst of writing a compelling philosophy essay, instead I chose to create this blog after an exciting discussion with a dear friend in which a pact was made to each create a blog. I really don't like the word blog. 'Blog' shall henceforth be referred to as 'Lemon'. This was a vital point in the pact.

Ummmm really I spend a lot of my time endlessly google searching photos and people and bands and all manner of things, looking for anything that inspires me; there's something so energising, so..... fertile.. about that moment when inspiration hits you, and all of a sudden colours and words and ideas upon ideas are snowballing around in your mind, it becomes this tangible force that's utterly addictive and fleeting. I know I need it. Maybe that's why all this searching is my main procrastination tool when I need to be studying, it saves me momentarily from the suffocating dryness of formal education.

So I thought maybe I could share some of the things I find that inspire me, and bring some sort of point to the procrastination. Slowly I'll figure out how to use this form of technology, adding photos can't be that hard.... We shall see

No comments:

Post a Comment